In the last 10 years, I've worked with both early-stage startups and large growth tech companies.
Focused on planning and building high quality and versatile software architecture solutions with a bold experience in keeping the business running without any interference in high volume picks.
I am passionate about the work I do and thrive in a competitive environment.
With a certified honor from Google, I'm bringing with me a 5 years of experience with Kubernetes internals
Experienced cloud engineer with an adjustable understanding for each of the company's needs with smart planning.
Remote access can be sometimes a big pain and not so safe. Worked with SSOs and I have a good VPN-less solution for you!
Event Driven architecture, Microservices architecture or even a Serverless? Thinking about some of those? Let me know. I love it!
- Full hands-on cluster (GCP, AWS, Azure) management
- ConfigMaps and Secrets smart management
- Planning and executing DevOps tasks
- Monitoring & Support
- Code & Cloud Architecture
- Microservices & Serverless components
- Vault, Secrets & Cloud components
- Database Modeling and Aggrigation
- All other benefits +
- Planning and building team acquisition
- High level coding project tasks
- Keeping you safe with 24/7 monitoring